Qualified Small Employer HRA
- Allows small employer (< 50 FT and FTE) reimburse participants for eligible medical expenses.
- Expenses are determined by the employer, typically out of pocket medical/dental/vision expenses along with premiums.
- Way to offset medical expenses and premiums.
- Employer-funded and don’t pay taxes on employer contributions.
- Receive competitive benefits package without a GHP.
- Improves financial & mental wellbeing.
- All contributions are tax-deductible.
- Improves recruiting, retention and engagement.