Excepted Benefit HRA
- Allows employers, regardless of size, to reimburse participant’s eligible medical expenses, EVEN IF NOT enrolled in employers GHP.
- Expenses are determined by the employer. Can include out of pocket medical/dental/vision expenses, and dental/vision/COBRA premiums.
Offset medical premiums and expenses.
Employer-funded and don’t pay taxes on employer contributions.
Dental & vision to short- and long-term care, and COBRA expenses are covered.
Improves financial & mental wellbeing.
- All contributions are tax-deductible.
- Improves recruiting, retention and engagement.
- Exempt from ACA requirements.