Emergency Expense HRA
- Employer reimburses participant for medical expenses as a result of a public healthcare crisis.
- Expenses include: out of pocket medical, dental and vision expenses.
- Way to offset medical expenses incurred during a crisis.
- Employer-funded and don’t pay taxes on employer contributions.
- Can be used as LP-HRA, preserving HSA balance.
- Improves financial & mental wellbeing.
- All contributions are tax-deductible, and save on payroll taxes, too.
- Improves recruiting, retention and engagement.