Wellness Reimbursement Arrangement
- Employer reimburses participant for qualified expenses relating to wellness.
- Expenses are determined by employer. Examples: health risk assessments, gym/health club membership, weight loss and smoking cessation programs.
- Way to offset medical expenses and incentivize a healthy lifestyle.
- Employer-funded and don’t pay taxes on employer contributions.
- Improves financial & mental wellbeing.
- All contributions are tax-deductible.
- Determine eligibility and expenses covered.
- Improves recruiting, retention and engagement.