- Employers reimburse participant for a variety of non 213(d) eligible expenses related to wellness and well-being.
- Expenses are based on the lifestyle credentials the client is trying to satisfy.
- Receive money for out-of-pocket expenses related to your health and well-being.
- Funds are supplied by employer to assist employees.
- Satisfies increasing importance of diversity, equity and inclusion for majority of workforce.
- Determines eligibility and funding limit.
- Promote a workplace environment that relates to it’s employees.