Income Continuation Account
- Employer funds an account to pay employee a wage during the waiting period for disability insurance to begin.
- There is no limited list of expenses.
- Employer-funded, but taxable.
- Employees do not need to go unpaid or use valuable PTO while waiting for short-term disability to begin.
- Improves financial & mental wellbeing.
- Funds are tax-deductible.
- Enrich community and communicates to employees that DEI is part of your culture.
- Determine eligibility.
- Improves recruiting, retention and engagement.