Giving Savings Account
- Employee donates money into an account for charitable giving.
- There is no limited list of expenses.
- Money can be withdrawn without penalty or worry if the money is needed for an personal unforeseen circumstance.
- Actual funds given to charities are tax-deductible without itemizing.
- Employer can match contributions.
- Improves financial & mental wellbeing.
- Demonstrate commitment in giving back to the community.
- Enrich community and communicates to employees that DEI is part of your culture.
- Improves recruiting, retention and engagement.