Employer Medical Credit Account
- Participant leverages an interest- and tax-free line of credit of up to $2000 to help pay for healthcare expenses, when FSA or HSA funds depleted.
- Expenses include: out of pocket medical, dental and vision expenses.
- No interest, no fees, and no credit check.
- Can be used at anytime and does not require an emergency or triggering event.
- Borrowed funds from this account are not taxable to the employee.
- Improves financial & mental wellbeing.
- Improves recruiting, retention and engagement.
- Employer sets eligibility requirements.