Spousal Incentive HRA
- Employers incent participant to enroll in the spouse’s group health plan.
- Expenses are determined by the employer, typically out-of-pocket medical/dental/vision expenses.
- Offers additional funds to pay for eligible 213(d) medical expenses for employees that opt-out of employers GHP for spouses GHP.
- Don’t pay taxes on employer contributions.
- Improves financial & mental wellbeing.
- All contributions are tax-deductible.
- Improves recruiting, retention and engagement.
- Saves on health care costs.
- Greater ability to control costs.