Work Clothes Account
- Employers reimburse participant for work clothes required for employment.
- Expenses are determined by employer, and typically include uniforms, safety shoes/boots, glasses, and gloves.
- Funds are supplied by employer to assist employees.
- Expenses include purchasing, cleaning and repairing clothes.
- Improves financial & mental wellbeing.
- Great for attracting employees in the healthcare, law enforcement, transportation, and hospitality industries.
- Improves recruiting, retention and engagement.