Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Employer reimburses participant for qualified medical, dental, and vision expenses.
- Expenses are determined by the employer, typically medical deductible/coinsurance.
- Way to offset medical expenses that typically have a higher deductible.
- Employer-funded and don’t pay taxes on employer contributions.
- Improves financial & mental wellbeing.
- All contributions are tax-deductible.
- Determine which expenses are covered.
- Improves recruiting, retention and engagement.